What is precision parts machining, small and exquisite, no matter from the material and craftsmanship, it is made with very careful craftsmanship. It is not a batch-produced part, but also a kind of mechanical processing. For precision parts, processing is very strict. The precision of parts also represents one of the foundations of the competitiveness of an enterprise. The workpiece processing requirements in precision machining generally use CNC to perform precision machining on parts.
When performing precision machining, the mechanical processing plant not only meets the customer’s workpiece processing technical requirements, but also has the required performance, and should pay attention to the improvement of production efficiency and worker efficiency, so that it can provide customers with more economical and long-term effective services. Let me explain to you what is the general processing operation process in high-precision parts processing manufacturers!
1) After receiving the customer’s drawing processing requirements, before starting the precision machining, it is necessary to select the appropriate CNC machine tool and write several sets of economical and profitable processing procedures. Appearances that require high mechanical processing quality are divided into processing stages, which can generally be divided into three stages: rough processing, semi-finishing and finishing. Mainly to ensure the processing quality; it is conducive to scientific application of equipment, easy to arrange the heat treatment process, and easy to find defects in the blank.
2) Then formulate a suitable CNC/mechanical processing plan for precision parts, analyze the drawings of the parts to be processed, perform parts on the processing content of the parts and adopt appropriate processing techniques.
3) The choice of material hardness. For some occasions, the higher the hardness of the material, the better, but it is limited to the hardness requirements of the machined parts. The material is moderately soft and hard, at least a grade lower than the hardness of the machine parts. Therefore, the most The basic one is that you must pay attention to the density of the material before processing.
4) Next, in the processing of high-precision parts, it is important to write and design the process flow. Because of the program steps of the part processing, the selection of benchmarks, the selection of processing tools, the selection and installation of fixtures, and the processing strategies and process parameters are determined. Affect the quality of the product.
5) Finally, in the process of high-precision parts processing, we must also pay attention to the full inspection of product quality before arranging shipments. If it does not meet the drawings, the secondary processing will meet the dimensions, accuracy, tolerances, technical parameters and other requirements of the drawings.
Dalian SANS Machining is equipped with a complete range of precision machining equipment, CNC machine tools, and testing equipment. With more than ten years of precision machining experience, it has strict control over product quality and can provide worry-free and labor-saving precision machining services. Now, we have good cooperation with custom automation industry and industry trading companies.