In the field of mechanical processing, CNC machining centers are highly trusted by people. They have the characteristics of high machining accuracy, high efficiency, and low labor intensity. At present, the application market is becoming wider and wider. However, cnc machining centers are professional for operators and programmers. The quality requirements are gradually improving. Although the design of modern CNC machine tools has many safety functions, accidents and injuries will inevitably occur in the processing workshop. Therefore, certain safety guidelines must be observed during precision CNC machining. , SANS Machining will share with you some methods to avoid the safety failure of cnc machining center, so as to facilitate everyone to improve their own safety and work safety in the future operation.
1. The Operator Must Be Familiar With The CNC Machine
The operator must be familiar with the structure, performance, transmission system, lubrication parts, electrical and other basic knowledge and maintenance methods of the machine tool. The operator must pass the assessment before performing the operation.
2. Before Work
- Check that the amount of oil in the oil storage part of the lubrication system should meet the requirements.
- Check the workbench, guide rails and main sliding surfaces for new pulling, grinding, or bruising. If so, make a record.
- Check the safety protection, braking (stop) and reversing devices should be complete and intact.
- Check that the operating valves, switches, etc. should be in non-working positions. Whether it is flexible, accurate and reliable.
- Check that the tool should be in a non-working position. Check whether the cutters and blades are loose, and check whether the operation panel is abnormal.
- Check that the electrical distribution box should be closed firmly and the electrical grounding is good.
3. Do It Seriously In Work
- Stick to the post, operate meticulously, and don’t do anything unrelated to the job. Stop the machine when leaving the machine due to accident.
- Process according to the process regulations. It is not allowed to increase the feed amount and cutting speed arbitrarily. It is not allowed to use the equipment beyond specification, overload, or weight.
- The tool and workpiece should be clamped correctly and fastened firmly. Do not damage the equipment during loading and unloading.
- It is not allowed to install thimble and knife sleeves that are not consistent with the taper or hole diameter, scratches on the surface, and not clean in the taper hole of the equipment spindle.
- The first piece to be processed should be checked for movement and prevention of tool interference, in the order of “dry run”.
- Keep knives should be replaced in time.
- It is not allowed to disassemble the safety protection device on the machine tool without authorization, and the equipment lacking the safety protection device is not allowed to work.
- When driving, no tools or other irrelevant objects should be placed on the workbench, and the operator should be careful not to hit the tool with the workbench.
- Frequently remove iron powder and oil stains on the equipment, and keep the guide rail surface, sliding surface, rotating surface, and positioning reference surface clean.
- Pay close attention to the operation and lubrication of the equipment. If abnormal phenomena such as malfunction, vibration, heat, crawling, noise, peculiar smell, bruising, etc. are found, stop and check immediately, and then continue to work after troubleshooting.
- When an equipment accident occurs, press the emergency stop button immediately, keep the accident scene, and report to the maintenance department for analysis and treatment.
- Before automatic operation, confirm the setting of tool compensation value and workpiece origin.
- The milling cutter must be clamped.
- The cutting process should be used within the torque and power range of each axis and spindle.
- When loading and unloading and measuring the workpiece, move the tool to a safe position and the spindle stops; make sure that the workpiece is processed in a clamped state.
- When using rapid feed, pay attention to the condition of the work surface to avoid accidents.
- When loading and unloading heavy parts such as heavy parts by multiple people, the actions should be coordinated, and safety should be paid attention to to avoid accidents.
- After each startup, you must first return to the machine reference point.
- The components must be clamped, and the spacers must be leveled to avoid loosening and accidents.
- When the program is run for the first time, it is necessary to try cutting with the handwheel to avoid wrong programming of the program, which may cause tool collision and damage to the machine tool!
- It is forbidden to use blunt tools and excessively large cutting depth and feed speed for processing.
- When operating the machine tool in manual mode, prevent the spindle and tool from colliding with the equipment or fixture. When operating the device computer, only one person is allowed to operate, and other people are not allowed to touch the keys.
- Before running the program for automatic processing, the equipment must be dry run. During dry running, the Z direction must be raised to a safe height.
- When an emergency occurs during automatic processing, immediately press the reset or emergency stop button. When an alarm number appears on the display screen, first find out the cause of the alarm, take corresponding measures, and cancel the alarm before proceeding.
- The machine protection door must be closed before the equipment is started. Do not open the protective door at will when the machine is running.
4. Earnestly After Work
- Pull the mechanically operated valve, switch, etc. to the non-working position.
- Stop the operation of the equipment, cut off the power and air supply.
- Remove iron filings, clean the work site, and carefully clean the machine tool. Refuel and maintain the guide rail surface, rotating and sliding surface, positioning reference surface, and working table surface. It is strictly forbidden to wipe the machine tool with dirty cotton sand with sawdust, so as not to strain the guide rail surface of the machine tool.
- Carefully fill in the machine tool problems found in the shift into the shift record book, and do a good job of shifting.